“At CIMA+, everyone makes decisions as if it were their own company.”
Kazimir Olechnowicz, President and Chief Executive Officer
Our goal at CIMA+ is to recruit and retain the best talent on the market. We stand out for the freedom we give our employees and for the trust we place in them. Our standards of excellence in employment have made us the best employer in Quebec several years in a row and the fourth best employer in Canada.
Our ratio of one partner for every ten specialists is a concrete example of our employee commitment. In addition to career opportunities in engineering, project management, urban planning, new technologies, and sustainable development, we offer positions in administration, finance, human resources, and IT.
CIMA+ is an industry leader in terms of work-life balance
CIMA+ is known for its stimulating and satisfying work environment. We believe it is essential to provide employees with the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience. We keep our employees’ varying living situations and needs in mind as much as possible. Like any big company, we offer a competitive remuneration package that we enhance with a series of benefits that fit our company culture.
Advantages of joining the CIMA+ team:
- Flexible schedules, paid overtime, and the possibility of banking overtime hours
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan
- Sick leave and personal leave
- Possibility of investing in a company profit-sharing plan
- Adapted computer tools (remote computer access and smart phone)
- On-site vaccination campaigns
- Career path adapted to family needs
- Social and environmental initiatives (becoming a member of the sustainable practices committee)
Please note: some of the above-mentioned benefits may vary according to employment status and job description.
Training and career path
CIMA+ encourages all employees to participate in continuous training and contribute to the company’s success. We have established a training program that promotes the development and growth of knowledge, skills, and abilities. This program is flexible and evolutionary, allowing effective skills updates in a constantly changing environment.
Training support can come in different forms:
- Orientation, mentoring, and learning in the work environment
- Continuous training program
- Career planning