CIMA International is a multidisciplinary firm that specializes in engineering and new technologies. CIMA+ was established through mergers and the integration of engineering firms who rely on more than 40 years of service and expertise.
CIMA International built a solid reputation because of its extensive skills and its strive for excellence. The team stands out because of its dynamism and its approach to integrating new technologies into their procedures to provide innovative solutions to increasingly complex problems.
CIMA International is known for its openness to the world, involvement in national and international markets, and efforts to developing human resources.
CIMA International is the international division of CIMA+. The dynamics within this structure, combined with the skills and the experience of its human resources, generate a distinctive force that allows CIMA+ to stand out, both at home and abroad.
Integration, interactivity and connectivity are key factors that enable our teams of designers, specialists and managers to stay at the forefront of technology. The intranet connects our highly qualified experts, and provides them with local and international mobility. Through this collection of networks, CIMA+ can rely on the knowledge and experience of all of its employees, wherever it is needed.
CIMA International is a leader in studies, planning and implementation of projects related to engineering, construction, management, training, supply, and transfer of new technologies.
Our experts specialize in the following:
- Sectoral diagnosis;
- Project management;
- Customized technical assistance;
- Special studies;
- Assessments and technical specifications;
- Preliminary and final designs;
- Feasibility and profitability studies;
- Cost estimates and financial analyses;
- Assessment of existing structures;
- Preparation of schedules;
- Preparation of plans and specifications;
- Pre-purchase services and follow-up on delivery;
- Calls for tenders and analysis of bids;
- Verification and approval of shop drawings;
- Site supervision;
- Construction and project management.
CIMA International is registered with leading international financing organizations, including:
- World Bank;
- African Development Bank;
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA);
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
CIMA International has built lasting relationships with:
- Canadian Commercial Corporation;
- International Chamber of Commerce
- Export Development Canada;
- Association of Consulting Engineering Companies of Canada;
- Canadian Exporters Association;
- Francophone Business Forum;
- Canadian Council on Africa.