CIMA+ has developed solid expertise in environmental services and sustainable development. Over the years, we have built a reputation of excellence among municipal, commercial, and industrial clients. Our multidisciplinary team includes highly qualified biologists, geographers, hydrogeologists, hydraulic specialists, forest engineers and technical staff.
CIMA+'s services are based on a clear understanding of the environmental authorization process and unmatched technical skills. We can therefore ensure that files will be processed quickly by authorities and that environmental issues will be efficiently integrated into projects.
CIMA+ has over 30 years of experience providing environmental services. We have managed over 600 projects in Canada, Africa, Central America and Asia. CIMA+ contributes to the fight against climate change and promotes the adoption of environmentally friendly practices through its partnership with ZEROCO2. This environmental engineering and sustainable development program was developed to respond to growing concerns regarding the improvement of environmental knowledge and protection.
Our professionals are experts in the following:
- Requests for Certificates of Authorization (CA) and permits
- Environmental impact assessments and environmental assessments
- Characterisation and rehabilitation of contaminated soil
- Natural environment inventories
- Hazardous waste management
- Natural environment management (lakes, streams, and wetlands)
- Bank stabilization, erosion control and sediment management
- Environmental monitoring