CIMA+’s development project management consists of supporting clients in the definition of their functional needs for their corporate, recreation or educational spaces, finding development solutions adapted to users’ needs, monitoring, and complying with the objectives set during the design and construction phases, and ensuring the delivery of the developed spaces.
Our goal is to offer clients and users an optimal experience. We master the qualitative, financial, and operational aspects of the development projects we design and deliver, thus ensuring that their vocation is preserved.
Our experienced team makes sure that all stakeholders are involved in all project phases to ensure acceptability for each of its components. We are also certified for monitoring compliance with the LEED and WELL requirements for projects certification, and we find inspiration in the best industry practices to manage our clients’ and partners’ projects, from beginning to end.
We propose unique development solutions that are sustainable and adapted to users’ needs, while promoting cohabitation, collaboration, and interactions in adaptable/flexible spaces. It has been demonstrated that daily workspaces and their functionalities have a significant impact on people’s presence in the office, their sense of belonging to their work environment and, ultimately, on employee retention.
CIMA+’s integrated services for the management of development projects
- Detailed identification of operational needs
- Identification of potential solutions
- Search for spaces within or outside the client’s real estate portfolio
- Management and coordination of project teams (professionals, architects and engineers, clients, specialists, etc.)
- Preliminary budget estimates
- Support for budget approval
- Development of procurement solutions (call for tender documents, requests for proposals, etc.)
- Contract management (professionals, contractors, and suppliers)
- Schedule and budget monitoring
- Change management
- Work and relocation coordination
- Furniture coordination and installation
- Work acceptance and deficiency tracking
- Tracking of measured data to correct deficiencies observed
- Post-installation evaluation (post-mortem and action plan)
- Warranty tracking
- Follow-up on the LEED and WELL certification process