Type de bureaux-hôtels
With docking stationincludes 1 or 2 monitors, a docking station and a keyboard.
- You will need to connect the USB-C cable from the docking station to your laptop.
Without docking stationincludes 1 monitor, 1 power supply for your laptop and a keyboard.
- You will need to connect the HDMI and USB cables from the screen to your laptop as well as the power supply and the network cable.
In both types of Hoteling Stations, be sure to use the wired network for greater speed and reliability.
One or two external monitors flash or do not display; the USB keyboard or the wire network is not detected. Try the following procedure to reset the docking station:
- Disconnect the cable between the docking station and the laptop.
- Disconnect the power supply of the docking station.
- Wait 15 seconds and reconnect the power supply of the docking station.
- Wait 15 seconds and reconnect the cable between the docking station and the laptop.
- Wait 1 minute and verify if everything is functional.
- If the problem persists, repeat steps 1 to 5 a second time.
- If you followed the procedure twice and the problem persists, turn off your computer (start button -> power->shut down) and restart your computer.
Click on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUwGt4Qy-t8 to view the procedure for setting up your display or follow the instructions below:
Make sure your cables are connected properly, then press keys to select a display option.
If you need more help, here's what to do:
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display. Your PC should automatically detect your monitors and show your desktop. If you don't see the monitors, select Detect.
- In the Multiple displays section, select an option from the list to determine how your desktop will display across your screens.
- Once you've selected what you see on your displays, select Keep changes.
You can change the resolution of your displays. However, we suggest using the recommended resolution to get the most out of your displays.
Here is the list of CIMA+ laptop which has specific needs concerning power supply when used with a TB16 docking station:
When IT Department supplied you with a CIMA+ laptop, a power supply specific to your laptop model was also given. This power supply allows you to connect your laptop directly to an electrical outlet and must always be in your storage bag when you are away from the office. This power supply is also essential when using a TB16 docking station; it will then become a secondary power supply.
We have two types of new generation docking station at CIMA+, the TB16 and the WD19DC.
For the TB16, it is mandatory to have a secondary power supply to ensure your laptop operates properly and at full capacity. If you are at a temporary location, please use the power supply given to you by IT Department as a secondary power supply. For a permanent location, if no secondary supply was installed in addition to the TB16, you need to notify IT Department.
To correctly use the TB16, the laptop must be connected directly to a power outlet via the power supply (secondary power supply). Then the TB16 must be connected to your laptop with the attached USB-C cable; the TB16 must also be connected directly to a power outlet of at least 180W.
Secondary power supply connection:
After, add the TB16 connection:
A secondary power supply is not necessary for the WD19DC since it has two USB-C cables which provide your laptop with the required power. The WD19DC must Always be used with a 240W power outlet.
If you are experiencing issues with the office hoteling peripheral (malfunctioning, peripheral disconnected, screen not working, etc.), we ask you to open a support request. A technician will solve the issue later without asking you to perform remote testing.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open a “Problem with an office hoteling station” ticket
- Leave a note with the request reference number to notify the next user that the station is not functional
- Move to another office hoteling station
> Someone will contact you only if further information is required