Dear valued clients
The COVID-19 situation is evolving rapidly, and as an important client of our organization, we would like to inform you of the measures we have implemented to maintain our operations, and continue to meet your needs. We take the current situation very seriously, and are hard at work ensuring the safety of our employees, the stability of the organization and the continuity of service delivery to our clients.
- An emergency measures coordination committee has been created to manage all activities related to COVID-19.
- The main sectors are implementing their business continuity plans.
- Measures have been implemented to protect all our employees, clients and stakeholders, including isolation criteria and travel restrictions.
- We have improved health protocols in our offices, and educated our employees on the hygiene measures to adopt.
- We have extensive capacities for telecommuting. Most of our employees have laptops with remote access capability, and we are working to provide the same equipment to all our people, in order to ensure the continuity of our services and collaboration between our various teams and stakeholders.
- We use advanced video-conferencing and audio-conferencing technology so that our internal meetings can be held remotely. In addition, virtual meetings can also be held with our clients if required and where possible.
- In the event of office closures, all data remains available through a secure network, thereby ensuring the continuity of our operations.
- We will work closely with you to coordinate efforts, in order to protect the health and safety of all our stakeholders.
Rest assured that we are monitoring the situation closely, and that we will keep you informed of the
decisions we will make, as needed.