Notice of appointments
CIMA+ ANNOUNCES A SERIES OF KEY APPOINTMENTS TO ITS TEAM
MONTREAL, August 8, 2023 — CIMA+, one of Canada’s largest privately-owned consulting engineering firms, is pleased to announce a series of important appointments to its team.
“These appointments demonstrate the impressive momentum at CIMA+ and its appeal to talented professionals,” says Denis Thivierge, President and CEO of CIMA+.
The appointments are as follows:
- Dominique Brault is appointed Senior Vice President, Transportation.
- Timothée Lescop is appointed Senior Vice President, Resources and Industry markets.
- Paul Chamberland is appointed Senior Vice President, IT.
- Christine Lavoie, P.Eng., PMP, VMA, is appointed Senior Vice President, Project Management.
- Mike Cabral is appointed Senior Vice President, Energy markets.
- Ian Olechnowicz is appointed Senior Vice President, Buildings.
- Karl Olechnowicz, P.Eng., is appointed Vice President, Transmission and Distribution market.
- Geneviève Santerre, P.Eng., has been appointed Vice President, Resources and Industry markets, Quebec.
“We would like to thank our talented employees for their dedication and commitment to embodying the CIMA+ brand philosophy, which is based on excellence and innovation every day,” added Denis Thivierge.
“CIMA+ will pursue its leadership in the coming years by relying on solid pillars to guide its teams. The recent appointments will enable us to accelerate the company’s growth in its markets across the country,” said Denis Thivierge.
CIMA+ provides a variety of consulting engineering services, namely in the areas of buildings, infrastructure, transportation, energy and resources, project management, communication systems, and the environment. The search for excellence has been part of our DNA since our foundation in 1990, and our teams draw on decades of experience acquired across Canada to deliver quality projects that meet our client’s expectations. This commitment has allowed CIMA+ to rank among the largest private consulting engineering firms in the country. Today, with over 30 offices across Canada, CIMA+ employs more than 3,000, most of whom share ownership in the company.
At CIMA+, we believe that our job aims at improving the lives of those around us. Sustainable solutions inspired by engineering help meet the many challenges of today and tomorrow. Because when you engineer for people, you also engineer for a better world.
For more information, please visit: www.cima.ca
For further information
Director, Marketing and Communications