Growing cities require sustainable infrastructure to meet the current and future needs of their communities. Whether revitalizing existing developments or enhancing the amenities of a specific area, developing completely new mixed-use facilities or rezoning brownfields, our team helps build vibrant communities.
Working with you every step of the way
With our knowledge of local markets and issues, infrastructure needs, and regulatory requirements, we are well suited to support our clients from preliminary serviceability assessments to support investment decisions through the land use planning, design, and implementation for residential, commercial, industrial, or institutional properties.
Our expertise: facts and figures
Our multidisciplinary approach is based on our extensive infrastructure, urban planning, landscaping, structural, electrical, and civil engineering, environment, and sustainable development expertise. This combined experience is the key to integrating the expectations of diverse stakeholders at each stage of your project and ensuring the seamless integration of both built and natural environments.
Our specialized services
Rely on our multidisciplinary professionals to meet and exceed your requirements and expectations. We offer a full range of engineering services to successfully deliver your project, from start to finish.
We help our clients with the following components related to Site Grading :
- Site grading and earhworks balance
- Backfill and compaction
- Excavated Soil Management
- Replacement of topsoil and site restoration
- Sediment and errosion control
We help our clients meet the community’s servicing needs including :
- Water Distribution Networks
- Sanitary Collection Systems
- Stormwater Management
- Storm pumping stations
- Sanitary pumping stations
- Water booster stations
- Independent fire protection servicing
- Fire Hydrant coverage
As an engineering firm, we have to think about viable solutions to protect communities and reduce flooding in the future.
- Develop neighbourhood SWM plan
- Design SW conveyance systems and retention facilities
- Protect properties and public infrastructure from the threat of damage from flooding
- Develop strategies to limit the impact to downstream systems
- Manage post-development runoff to pre-development levels
We provide comprehensive engineering services to urban centres, including street construction and maintenance. Services in this domain include:
- Preliminary surveys
- Assessment of existing infrastructure
- Budgets, tendering, and field services
- Design and record drawings
- Coordination of quality control testing services
- Grading, concrete, asphalt and pathways
- Landscape and parks
- Recreational facilities
Discover our land development projects
Our teams have successfully completed hundreds of engineering projects from small communities to major cities across Canada.
Once completed, the 67 km REM network will serve 26 stations on four lines: Rive-Sud, Deux-Montagnes, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue and Aéroport International Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau.
This fully automated electric light rail system will...