The rapid development of technologies and the constant demand for connected content are driving individuals, consumers, and businesses to choose increasingly reliable and fast Internet services. An efficient, state-of-the-art telecommunication infrastructure connects businesses and enables them to deliver critical, scalable information quickly in real time to their clients and the public.
We tackle the toughest challenges in telecommunications
Companies face many telecommunication challenges. Equipment and servers must be regularly upgraded, and the volume of data that needs to be managed is growing exponentially. Technical staff must have extensive expertise to consistently make the right technical choices, and the solutions they finds must be clearly understood by the company's managers and owners. In addition, all work performed on telecommunication systems must be done without disrupting normal business operations.
At CIMA+, we provide customized wireless and wired telecommunication solutions for every kind of business, organization or company based on their needs, requirements, budgets, and objectives. We can re-engineer your network architecture to support your business growth and meet your current and future needs. We ensure that you have state-of-the-art wireless or wired stable networks with the highest level of reliability and security. We also ensure that your networks have a high data storage and processing capacity.
Our expertise: facts and figures
CIMA+’s achievements span more than 30 years and speak for themselves.
Our specialized services
CIMA+’s telecommunication services provide a turnkey solution for every industry, covering needs analysis, IT infrastructure system architecture, connected software development, and the installation of sensors and telecommunication towers.
- Telecom towers and roof top antennas
- Height surveys and inspections
- Towers structural analysis
- Detailed Structural Design
- Definition of the transmission line routing process
- Electrical engineering and grounding systems
- Equipment and system shelter design
- Optical network (DWDM, CWDM) and IP networks (LAN, WAN)
- Routing and switching (e.g.: static, OSPF, ISIS, BGP), MPLS
- 61850 network architecture
- VoIP and traditional telephony, Public Address (PA) System
- Interconnection and multi-site VPN, MPLS-VPN architecture
- IT | OT infrastructure (server, storage, networking, cabling, power plan and distribution, cooling, etc.) and migration
- Multi-site virtualized server infrastructure
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Structured wiring and outfitting of server and computer rooms
- Grounding and halls outfitting
- Building security access control, and intrusion detection systems
- Digital video management and archiving
- Virtual portal systems
- Security audits
- Indoor and outdoor antenna networks
- Indoor and outdoor wireless coverage studies (radio, cellular, Wi-Fi
- Microwave radio systems (analog / digital), point-to-point, point-to-multipoint
- Wi-Fi networks (engineering, propagation studies, performance testing)
- Cellular networks (5G, LTE)
- Radiocommunication, P25, TETRA, DMR, NXDN
- Mesh networks
- Remote protection and SCADA networks
- Site research and surveys, Code 6 compliance assessments
- Theoretical simulation software: Ekahau, iBwave, Pathloss
- Point to point fibre optics link
- Surveys, permits, requests for common rights-of-way
- Exterior aerial and underground cable networks, OPGW, ADSS
- Interior fibre optic cable networks
- Tele-protection circuits
Discover our telecommunication projects
Our teams have successfully completed hundreds of large-scale engineering projects.
Located in the Meadowvale GO Transit station site, the North Streetsville elevated tank was repurposed into a communications tower with several cell phone transmitters. The Region of Peel retained...
Awards and recognition
Our constant quest for excellence and innovation has been rewarded several times.
2021 - Modernization of Melocheville tunnel systems
CIMA+ won the award in the “Telecommunications and new technologies” category at the Grands prix du génie-conseil québécois for its project to modernize the Melocheville tunnel systems.
CIMA+: a one-stop solution for all your engineering needs
We are proud of our multidisciplinary approach. By offering you everything under one roof, you benefit from a simplified collaborative approach to deliver projects quickly and on time.
- Distribution network
- Smart grids
- Power system studies
- Education and research
- Culture, sports and recreation
- Data centres and mission critical facilities
- Institutional and heritage
- Residential and commercial development
- Municipal and urban infrastructure
- Land development
- Mobility & transit