In the area of drinking water, our solutions consider the reality of the various communities served by your network, the highest standards in terms of water quality, as well as environmental protection and sustainable development requirements.
Whether you are building new infrastructure or upgrading existing networks to meet demand or correct deficiencies, our experts have the experience and knowledge to support you, from design to commissioning, in every discipline related to water treatment and distribution.
Our drinking water treatment and storage solutions are tailored to the needs of each community you serve, the highest water quality standards and strict environmental protection and sustainable development requirements.
From supply, through treatment, storage, and distribution, the CIMA+ water engineering team contributes to ensuring access to clean and safe drinking water for many communities throughout Canada.
Our expertise: facts and figures
CIMA+’s achievements span more than 30 years and speak for themselves: we play a key role in developing tomorrow’s sustainable solutions.
Our specialized services.
You can count on our multidisciplinary specialists to meet your requirements and expectations. We offer a full range of engineering services to successfully deliver your project, from start to finish
At CIMA+ we use the latest technology to provide solutions to water treatment systems.
- Surface and groundwater supply and treatment
- Process optimization
- Capacity evaluation
- Structural assessments
- Energy efficiency assessments
- Distinfection and filtration
- Mixing studies
CIMA+ can help you at every step of your conveyance or pumping station project from an initial condition assessment to detailed design and commissioning including:
- Water supply and connection networks
- Distribution networks
- Network analysis and hydraulic modelling
CIMA+ are leaders in water storage engineering with over 25 years of experience with the following types of storage solutions:
- Above ground: elevated water towers and reservoirs
- Underground reservoirs
- CFD Modeling/Mixing studies
CIMA+ has an electrical team experienced in water and wastewater facilities providing the following services :
- Process and instrumentation diagrams
- Automation systems (PLC, RPU, ICP)
- Power distribution infrastructure (motor control centres, switchgear, substations)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) HMI server infrastructure
- Wide and local area SCADA communication networks
- Emergency power generation systems
- Combined heat and power (CHP) generation
- Building services and security
CIMA+ has a structural team experienced in water and wastewater facilities providing the following services :
- Condition assessment and restoration of reinforced concrete and steel structures
- Waterproofing and sealant assessments
- Water collection structure, foundation, and underground facility design
- Water tank inspections, assessments, and restoration
CIMA+ provides services through the full project lifecycle including the production or review of the following:
- Environmental assessments
- Master plans
- Hydraulic modeling
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Mixing studies
- Asset management
- Technology environment management
- Peer reviews
- Value engineering
- Environmental assimilative capacity studies
Discover our potable water projects
Our teams have successfully completed many large-scale engineering projects.
This project for the construction of a new drinking water production plant aims at supplying the City of Baie-Comeau’s entire territory.
Up until now, the municipality drinking water supply depended on four plants...
The City of Disraeli drinking water production plant processes 2,700 m3 of water a day. The process consists of using a greensand filtration system to remove manganese, and a nanofiltration system...
This multidisciplinary project represented an investment of $11M, $3M of which were allocated to drinking water treatment. The project consisted of upgrading the existing pumping station and the construction...
This project was part of the Region of Peel’s Capital Plan to meet increased demand as per a scenario forecasting intensified growth between 2019 and 2031. The process design...
Awards and recognition
Our constant quest for excellence and innovation has been rewarded several times.
2020 – Bright’s Grove Water Treatment Plant High Lift Pumping Station (HLPS) and Clearwell
CIMA+ won the Ontario Public Works Association (OPWA) Project of the Year Award | Small Municipality for the Bright’s Grove Water Treatment Plant High Lift Pumping Station (HLPS) and Clearwell.
CIMA+: a one-stop solution for all your engineering needs
We are proud of our multidisciplinary approach. By offering you everything under one roof, you benefit from a simplified collaborative approach to deliver projects quickly and on time.